Language

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

thumbnail

Kong Sambo wants to tell the world of ONE battle that Cambodian martial arts is still strong




Kung Sambo's players are matched to ONE's fight with China's Zhang Chenglong in Singapore on Friday. February 22 ONE: CALL TO GREATNESS.

Although Sambor knows that the game is not as easy as domestic, but for him it will Make every effort to win from Singapore to Cambodia. "This game is important to me," he said. I will practice hard and beat well because now I represent the Khmer overseas, even if I win I am very proud because I will use my strength. "

Kong Sambo, living and training in Siem Reap, is working hard to prepare well before entering the boxing ring. This is the largest. "I am training hard for the game, I did not go anywhere during the year," he said. After training at the club and I went to kick. Kicking the wall, playing balls, helping move more and more flexibly. "

The Cambodian player is Zhang, a Chinese legend who has a good reputation and a lot of experience with over 50 games Along with the Glory several times more.

The boxing agent represents the battlefield realist, believing that the opportunity to compete with such a strong leg as Zhang is a motivating factor. He's got better, obviously he's really looking forward to the game.

Sambo said: "Zhang is strong but touches the guy who makes us good, touches the weak, it's not good We are not very happy. I know he is good but he uses his hands but his legs are not good. That is now a lot of defense. "

Post by : Samnang

Note: Do not take the information to published without permission, otherwise we will take action according to the law .. !!






Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Advertisement

by News.Khmerjoa. Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Ads

Vistitors

Flag Counter